16 May 2011

Titania is here

Out of this wood do not desire to go:
Thou shalt remain here, whether thou wilt or no.
I am a spirit of no common rate;
The summer still doth tend upon my state;
And I do love thee: therefore, go with me;
I'll give thee fairies to attend on thee,
And they shall fetch thee jewels from the deep,
And sing while thou on pressed flowers dost sleep;
And I will purge thy mortal grossness so
That thou shalt like an airy spirit go.
(A Midsummer night's dream)


Notes: Rosewood, Pink Pepper, Mentha peperita, Tuberose, Rose damascena abs., Neroli, Iris, Labdanum, Violet leaf, Orris butter, Sandalwood, Angelica root, Ambrette, Oak moss, Patchouli.

This would be mine contribution to Shakespeare's blog project. I hope my bloggers will receive their samples soon. I am very nervous, but in the same time, glad to be mentioned with  wonderful perfumers who already showed their value in this perfume world.

6 comments:

  1. Exciting! I saw the announcement on Scent Less Scensibilities (I think) and was wishing that I had been able to participate. Unfortunately I can't at the moment, since I'm afraid I will be too busy to spend time with each perfume and do the reviews. But, I'm looking forward to reading them and hearing about your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get the sample. Thank you. Hoping to try it in the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so interesting! Have fun, BB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! It's ready? Where I could purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,I've tested a Titania vial:what about final formats and prices?
    I like it,hope to hear news very soon!

    ReplyDelete